Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

ufc is shit now

Deleted Member 77029

Sexual Chocolate
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
2,330
Online time
5d 27m
Reputation
6,236
I never liked ufc for fights I liked it as a reality show with fights as bonus. Now most people with aura are gone and theres no real drama. I just watch it for race war to root against dagestanis
 
the mouse makes fun of khamzat for crying over kids dying in war
thats y i like it, i laugh at dc tears after lose to jon jones. I like rise and fall of mcgregor as a movie. Khabib would be good character but the dagestani look just loses aura, makes him literally the fusion of generic russiann and generic muslim enemy in most action movies. I like chael sonnen making last promise to dad to become champ but never does it despite being near, etc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top