- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
I MISS HAVING MY SPACE TO MY SELF
LIVING WITH ETHNICS IS HELL
LIVING WITH ETHNICS IS HELL
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stupidest shit I've ever read how are you going to tell me who I respect?ethnic have 0 respect to others. And even if some of them do, it is caricaturedly exaggerated (japs)
Ethnics have 0 respect to others. And even if some of them do, it is caricaturedly exaggerated (japs)
I can tell you are not white at this point.
Ok? I never claimed to be whiteI can tell you are not white at this point.
You are just in a denial phase.nor do I want to be bro
Sure broYou are just in a denial phase.
word salad atpEthnics have 0 respect to others. And even if some of them do, it is caricaturedly exaggerated (japs)
I feel ethnicness of this user.word salad atp
what evidence even backs this up
i’m purely white but okayI feel ethnicness of this user.
larpi’m purely white but okay
falselarp