Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Ultra vegan diet to ascend?

tulip

💐🪓• I AM ASLEEP.
Banned
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 29, 2025
Messages
3,985
Online time
6d 11h
Reputation
5,443
Okay clickbait kinda...

I really want to like try the almond mom diet, just pure and clean (yes, this is because I shat myself from the pasta 5 minutes ago twice) it's obvs gonna make me skinnier, but idk if it's safe to do if i'm planning on building muscle soon (mainly glutes) but yeah I just wanna feel clean and skinny because normal food keeps fucking me up. Last time I threw up from eating a normal omlette and brown bread sandwhich.
1000062582.jpg
 
Cristian ily you're my rock!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top