Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Unbelievable sex drive after sleeping well and resting ( no stress ). Warning NSFW writing.

n9wiff

I am too busy solving complex geometrical problems
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★
Guild
The Paragon
My boners were so hard I had no choice but to "relieve" myself because it was painful the way my pants tried to suppress.

Relieved myself 4-5 times today already and it's been like this for a while .

Just a month ago I would only be able to pop off once a day.

Got it back just by sleep and limiting stress and eating more!

DIET AND SLEEP MATTER ( WATER )

Hit ur thighs as hard as u can to make them boners go away (basically inflict pain thighs have a lot nerves and ideal would be balls but u can injure them easily so not recommended)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hit ur thighs as hard as u can to make them boners go away (basically inflict pain thighs have a lot nerves and ideal would be balls but u can injure them easily so not recommended)
Why do this when I can hump my bed to death :wesmart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am proudly hedonistic

Back