- Joined
- Jul 9, 2025
- Messages
- 596
- Online time
- 4d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,754
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
First 2 faggs r lowkey useless and barbie is turkishWhy cr1st1an tumor and barbie tho may i ask
Im glad we both know bbylola and clit are must ignores thoWhy cr1st1an tumor and barbie tho may i ask
Ok i accept the challengeWhooooo cares u guys don’t stand on business anyway cuz no one has kept me on ignore for longer than two days
Ur on my block list on discordIm glad we both know bbylola and clit are must ignores tho
Ok first to unignore is a rotten eggOk i accept the challenge
Idk them that much just hunter a bit because of mod jobIm glad we both know bbylola and clit are must ignores tho
My evening is ruinedbarbie is turkish
Nah i forgot abt that ngl u just got r****d aura sorrypenis666999 is mad because I added him to users I think they are jesters irl
unignore galaxy girl, oh wait she comes back in january so let her stay thereFakecel if you dont have all girls on ignore
View attachment 143646
It’s too high effort to click ignore ts many timesFakecel if you dont have all girls on ignore
View attachment 143646
Not barbie and huntress
wb meNot barbie and huntress
Barbie reminds me too much of a curry trying hard to be BlackNot barbie and huntress
I can’t have allure and Becky on the ignore listFakecel if you dont have all girls on ignore
View attachment 143646
Fuck you bulgarianFirst 2 faggs r lowkey useless and barbie is turkish
Dude just lolBarbie reminds me too much of a curry trying hard to be Black
This is blasphemyMy evening is ruined
whatand barbie is turkish
Are youThis is blasphemy
If I’m Turkish then you are GreekAre you View attachment 143696 ??
Where are you from ?If I’m Turkish then you are Greek
Iranic ancestry but not from Iran, afghanistan but I can speak PersianWhere are you from ?
An other beurette woah how originalIranic ancestry but not from Iran, afghanistan but I can speak Persian
This is like me calling you a Frenchman from Canada dudeAn other beurette woah how original![]()
It's a complimentThis is like me calling you a Frenchman from Canada dude
Why?I can’t have allure and Becky on the ignore list
Becky is a friend and you are specialWhy?