Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

uni intro week starting soon…

DonJuanDeMarco

world's worst lover
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
2,787
Solutions
2
Reputation
6,327
Location
México
Almost time to see if all my effort finally pays off..

Gonna be lots of partying, camping.. all sorts of things with complete strangers. Perfect way to start a new chapter in my life, meet some cool people. Hell, maybe even scoring for once.. who knows

Either I’m a bvll there or I’m packing it up and deleting my acc.. yes its THAT serious. 😭

IMG_7137.webp
 
Almost time to see if all my effort finally pays off..

Gonna be lots of partying, camping.. all sorts of things with complete strangers. Perfect way to start a new chapter in my life, meet some cool people. Hell, maybe even scoring for once.. who knows

Either I’m a bvll there or I’m packing it up and deleting my acc.. yes its THAT serious. 😭

View attachment 156221
Hope you slay bhai
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


Almost time to see if all my effort finally pays off..

Gonna be lots of partying, camping.. all sorts of things with complete strangers. Perfect way to start a new chapter in my life, meet some cool people. Hell, maybe even scoring for once.. who knows

Either I’m a bvll there or I’m packing it up and deleting my acc.. yes its THAT serious. 😭

View attachment 156221

Good luck. I've seen your comments, you have a good mindset. I respect it.
 
Almost time to see if all my effort finally pays off..

Gonna be lots of partying, camping.. all sorts of things with complete strangers. Perfect way to start a new chapter in my life, meet some cool people. Hell, maybe even scoring for once.. who knows

Either I’m a bvll there or I’m packing it up and deleting my acc.. yes its THAT serious. 😭

View attachment 156221
Same bhai. Soon as uni starts I’m saying bye bye to this account
 
Late September. Just got to softmax some more and I think I’ll be satisfied by then tbh
great to hear man, it’ll suck to see you gone but it’s what you should be doing and what honestly, all of us should be doing as well. you’re going to do great auggy, everything will be fine :)
 
great to hear man, it’ll suck to see you gone but it’s what you should be doing and what honestly, all of us should be doing as well. you’re going to do great auggy, everything will be fine :)
I really admire how positive you always are Dandelions. It’s inspiring honestly
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top