Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Unpopular opinion: Chadlites and Chads are EVEN PICKIER than women, prefer LTRs and have LOWER body counts than high MTNs-HTNs who are gymmaxxed.

And could this be why they rarely LTR stacies?

PAT PAT!
Yeah because Stacy’s have hella ego and are less willing to do things for them

1000006540.gif

I can't trust YOU @Jova. Ur a fed. Idk who's not xanthanjewgumfucker but I'm going to assume ALL OF YOU ARE HIM. yOuR ALL oUT To Get me!!!!1000006556.gif

That's the thing. Another controversial opinion

Most women are getting on birth control. Guess what birthcontrol does? It makes them think their pregnant. Guess what pregnancy wants? Provider. Soft. Safe.

When your forced to take a pill that does this. It effects your hormones and then it effects your preferences. It never fails to see the correlation and you go on tiktok and see what women think they all agree. When they got off birthcontrol they stopped being attracted to their husband's. They said he started to look weak and defenseless. Zoom out. It's clear what the problem is. ( modern world and it's chemical castration)

It's not that masculine men are not desired. It's that masculine men can't be desired as long as the hormones of a women do not line up for it.

This is why when a girl ovulate she will likely slightly change her preferences compared to when she's on her period. This isn't me being a creep to say. Its just biological. Now we have a wrench into that with birthcontrol. It's not natural but it's unfortunately needed .
Absolutely based and the day women are okay with this pure truth statement, their dating life will be far, far easier

Totally agree. Chad has access to the best quality women ever lived, sexually, physically and personality. And these women will put extra effort in the relationship because deep down they know other women wait their turn to get plowed by Chad. The 10%/80% dating scene.

Why he would loose time with delulus and fatties while he can settle down with the top of the top ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Totally agree. Chad has access to the best quality women ever lived, sexually, physically and personality. And these women will put extra effort in the relationship because deep down they know other women wait their turn to get plowed by Chad. The 10%/80% dating scene.

Why he would loose time with delulus and fatties while he can settle down with the top of the top ?
They LTR mostly LTB-HTB

I’m on a high level, so I need a high level woman. I’m used to getting attention from women, so I don’t feel the need to get laid all the time. Plus, I’m tired of the chase and want to settle down, but I only have one shot because it will be a ltr, so I need to find the right one. This is how some of them think.