Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Untouched xo young lust

FairnessandEquality

Well-known member
Established
Joined
Oct 3, 2024
Messages
954
Online time
4d 7h
Reputation
1,251
When we drive in your car, I'm your baby (so sweet)
Losing all my innocence in the back seat
Say you love, say you love, say you love me (love me)
Losing all my innocence in the back seat

Break all the rules 'til we get caught
Fog up the windows in the parking lot
Summer love (ah, ah), sexy
Sitting on his lap sippin' Diet Pepsi
I write my name with lipstick on your chest
I leave a mark so you know I'm the best

Untouched (untouched), XO (XO)
Young lust, let's- ah (go)

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top