Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

urgrggrggr

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,988
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 21h
Reputation
15,065
Location
vast abyss null
going into psychosis lately has lowkey made me a lazy makeupcel and like yk its fun and cute an d all but I feel sub5
do I lock back into being somewhat normal for appeal
am I losing the plot
 
going into psychosis lately has lowkey made me a lazy makeupcel and like yk its fun and cute an d all but I feel sub5
do I lock back into being somewhat normal for appeal
am I losing the plot
losing plot
makeupmax
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top