Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

usa basketball

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think they smoke every team by 20, but idk

You’re the reason i’m alone and masturbate
The team is highlighted by 12 athletes with extensive USA Basketball experience including three-time Olympic champion Kevin Durant (Phoenix Suns) and the NBA’s all-time scoring leader LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers), who owns a pair of Olympic gold medals.

In addition to Durant and James, the 2024 USA Men’s National Team features Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat), Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns), Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors), Anthony Davis (Los Angeles Lakers), Anthony Edwards (Minnesota Timberwolves), Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers), Tyrese Haliburton (Indiana Pacers), Jrue Holiday (Boston Celtics), Kawhi Leonard (L.A. Clippers) and Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics).

The team is highlighted by 12 athletes with extensive USA Basketball experience including three-time Olympic champion Kevin Durant (Phoenix Suns) and the NBA’s all-time scoring leader LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers), who owns a pair of Olympic gold medals.

In addition to Durant and James, the 2024 USA Men’s National Team features Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat), Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns), Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors), Anthony Davis (Los Angeles Lakers), Anthony Edwards (Minnesota Timberwolves), Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers), Tyrese Haliburton (Indiana Pacers), Jrue Holiday (Boston Celtics), Kawhi Leonard (L.A. Clippers) and Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics).
Bam Booker Davis Edwards Halliburton and Holiday are all ass.

A black man named “Jrue” who is feminine and has a white wife 😂

Bam Booker Davis Edwards Halliburton and Holiday are all ass.
They would body any international player. Holiday is also not ass, he won DPOY. No ball knowledge

Booker is kinda ass, but he did drop 70 once and still lost. thats how hard he was carrying

finally i got you to stop liking everything :ROFLMAO:

The 2024 USA Men’s National Team will be led by head coach Steve Kerr (Golden State Warriors), who is assisted by Mark Few (Gonzaga University), Tyronn Lue (L.A. Clippers) and Erik Spoelstra (Miami Heat).
coaching staff is good too

Because it used to be fun but now it’s boring. We had the same guy in the finals 9 times in 10 years, that is incredibly repetitive.
did u even watch this years finals

wait nah that shit was ass nvm

the buildup to to the finals was amazing though

did u even watch this years finals
I did and it was one of the worst watching experiences ever.
the buildup to to the finals was amazing though
How? It was also boring, practically 2 sweeps in the conference finals and neither of the teams who made the finals had a game 7.

I did and it was one of the worst watching experiences ever.

How? It was also boring, practically 2 sweeps in the conference finals and neither of the teams who made the finals had a game 7.
knicks pacers and twolves nuggets were good series

conference finals and finals were shitshow yea, but the rest of the playoffs were good

plus we get insight on the teams that will be winning the chips in the next couple of years

used to like basketball
i knew a shit ton of players
then i realized how autistic it was