- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,711
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 16d
- Reputation
- 88,030
- Location
- Mumbai, India
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I am subhuman bro
That’s why I wanna seeI am subhuman bro
no you're chadpreetI am subhuman bro
not even in mumbaino you're chadpreet
I think so@ey88 has seen my face I think
big lie I've seen youI am subhuman bro
its true, I may not be subhuman but I am ltn thoughbig lie
what did I rate you?its true, I may not be subhuman but I am ltn though
What's ur ethnicity if you don't mind me asking?its true, I may not be subhuman but I am ltn though
u did not rate me I guess, u just said I was Goodlooking, which both me and you know that its not truewhat did I rate you?
indianWhat's ur ethnicity if you don't mind me asking?
I mean like what type of Indianindian
tamilnaduI mean like what type of Indian
Samesies, wowtamilnadu
wow!! I never thought I would find someone from tamilnadu hereSamesies, wow
There was a user called pisspot who was from TN toowow!! I never thought I would find someone from tamilnadu here
I gave you mtn if I remember correctlyu did not rate me I guess, u just said I was Goodlooking, which both me and you know that its not true
mirin tbh, my mom's side is from Kerala and my dad's side is from TNThere was a user called pisspot who was from TN too
And BrahminBoss/DoNotCum69 from Kerala
probably man but body dysmorphia is hitting me so hard, I will never be satisfied with myself even if I have very successful is life too, looks is everything for meI gave you mtn if I remember correctly
Just found the dm my exact words were "Good eye area, jaw looks fine, it isn’t narrow
I’d say mtn for now. You just need to clean up honestly"
and you've made a lot of progress since last year too. I wouldn't lie to you bro
idk how to respond to that, it's never enough for most people tbh. just know you're not subhumanprobably man but body dysmorphia is hitting me so hard, I will never be satisfied with myself even if I have very successful is life too, looks is everything for me
in my eyes its psl god or rope, if I am not a psl god or a chad then I am subhuman, also u mog man and I hope ur second date with that girl goes well, good luck!!idk how to respond to that, it's never enough for most people tbh. just know you're not subhuman
like the 5th time ive heard you talk publicly about wanting to see my face, but not 1 dm just asking me
it doesnt work like that mane...in my eyes its psl god or rope, if I am not a psl god or a chad then I am subhuman,
thanks brotheralso u mog man and I hope ur second date with that girl goes well, good luck!!
Iyermirin tbh, my mom's side is from Kerala and my dad's side is from TN
how did ya guess?Iyer
Palakkad iyers are tamil who just emigrated. There is lot of intermarriage bw the twohow did ya guess?
ohh yeah i am palakkad iyer, it makes sense, also welcome back brahminbossPalakkad iyers are tamil who just emigrated. There is lot of intermarriage bw the two
people be talking they they are subhuman and then the mog the average personi dont want to see anyone's face anymore,, too many fakecel
In bihar cave system?not even in mumbai
noIn bihar cave system?