Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Users I wanna see the face of

u did not rate me I guess, u just said I was Goodlooking, which both me and you know that its not true
I gave you mtn if I remember correctly

Just found the dm my exact words were "Good eye area, jaw looks fine, it isn’t narrow

I’d say mtn for now. You just need to clean up honestly"

and you've made a lot of progress since last year too. I wouldn't lie to you bro
 
I gave you mtn if I remember correctly

Just found the dm my exact words were "Good eye area, jaw looks fine, it isn’t narrow

I’d say mtn for now. You just need to clean up honestly"

and you've made a lot of progress since last year too. I wouldn't lie to you bro
probably man but body dysmorphia is hitting me so hard, I will never be satisfied with myself even if I have very successful is life too, looks is everything for me
 
probably man but body dysmorphia is hitting me so hard, I will never be satisfied with myself even if I have very successful is life too, looks is everything for me
idk how to respond to that, it's never enough for most people tbh. just know you're not subhuman
 
idk how to respond to that, it's never enough for most people tbh. just know you're not subhuman
in my eyes its psl god or rope, if I am not a psl god or a chad then I am subhuman, also u mog man and I hope ur second date with that girl goes well, good luck!!
 
i dont want to see anyone's face anymore,, too many fakecel
people be talking they they are subhuman and then the mog the average person
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top