- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,179
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,318
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
we can’t come out ab what we have yet
sorry i know it’s traumatizingVietnam flashbacks for me
Nah it’s not, I was kiddingsorry i know it’s traumatizing
ur avi scares meCan I get cracked pls
i miss my babyGalaxygirl
shooting shotsCan I get cracked pls
te extraño is my latino brother ur my latino cousinwb te extraño (me)
“Pls” is bad thoughshooting shots
we are the same personte extraño is my latino brother ur my latino cousin![]()
“Pls” is bad though
gotta clickbait for the repsPompom you stupid fucking I hate you you didn't put ' in 'I'd' and I thought you're talking about IDs and I was wondering what the fuck is an id crack
Everywhere I go, I see his face.an id crack
I imagined 2022 sigma fight club type editEverywhere I go, I see his face.
@prettybird ID CRACK@prettybird
Not her, but her bike
That oooold reference@RomanianCel (those who know)
I KNEW YOUD GET ITThat oooold reference
okay fuck you too@prettybird
Not her, but her bike
ID CRACK YOU RIGHT BACK@prettybird ID CRACK
Awwwwokay fuck you too
Selfwhy is galaxy banned