- Joined
- Jun 13, 2025
- Messages
- 637
- Online time
- 2d 23h
- Reputation
- 2,337
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This post is targeted at me i can feel it
do what u want idc
im jkdo what u want idc
lmaoThis post is targeted at me i can feel it
tell himShould I tell him @cr1st14n
niceim jk
Go back to org
chud momentwow thats some real chud i have one person on the list
nahShould I tell him @cr1st14n
can't rn but will in the future dwGo back to org
you starvemaxx you have low t too broignoring people is low T activities
I wish .even tho I dont ignore anybody im low tignoring people is low T activities
thanksbased and high T
brutalyou starvemaxx you have low t too bro