- Joined
- Nov 6, 2024
- Messages
- 14,840
- Online time
- 23d 15h
- Reputation
- 45,035
I was thinking about tagging you but honestly ur a chill guy just misunderstoodSurprised i didn't get @'d
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I was thinking about tagging you but honestly ur a chill guy just misunderstoodSurprised i didn't get @'d
She’s rawNah she too weird
Je kankerrr pa eh vuile homo de zeb. Ga therisia pijpen ofz. Kanker borrie junkNah she too weird
nah tulip is just too open shes nt ngl
Rent freeJe kankerrr pa eh vuile homo de zeb. Ga therisia pijpen ofz. Kanker borrie junk
Oh come onnah tulip is just too open shes nt ngl
rest is accurate
Lekkerrrr lekkerrrRent free
What about me?
Where have u been bhaiWhat about me?
Idk bhai, and thanks bhaichacho.Where have u been bhai
No I'm sure you're a chill guy irl