Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have a dateWhat you guys doing on valentines?

Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?
Mirin bro, I wish you luck manI have a date![]()

Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?
I liedMirin bro, I wish you luck man![]()
Planned something special with my fiancéeWhat you guys doing on valentines?
Nice, I love Liam mccayi drew this album cover 2 years ago!
Mirin broPlanned something special with my fiancée
Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?
i drew this album cover 2 years ago!
i forgot to attach the image at first, i am mentally deficient
Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?
ts frine mei actually made a reservation for a table for 2
i’m picking it up from ikea at about 19:30
Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?
kindnessmaxxingTreat your loved ones like you would on Valentines every day.
i miss summer i got fried for 2 weeks straight and it sent me into a psychosis for a bit but its chill bc im lowk a better person nowSame but I’m fried rn listening to phreshboy so I’m chillin rn
Nah that’s me everyday I do like 2 things a day I’ve not been sober for 2 monthsi miss summer i got fried for 2 weeks straight and it sent me into a psychosis for a bit but its chill bc im lowk a better person now
Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?
Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?
Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?
copeGymcel, study, rot, work my night shift
Valentine’s Day is sum bullshit led by corporates and Jews to make you think love can be bought with chocolate and gifts.
Treat your loved ones like you would on Valentines every day.
Gonna be rotting in my room worthier working on the dopamine guide or make a fake cel music album, since I got a bit motivation to do music more now
or ldar
What you guys doing on valentines?