Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Vegetable tier list

Underrated ? Pain in the ass to eat on its own and any product out of it is pure trash
Agreed corn is annoying as fuck to eat and is only consumable when you lather it up in seasoning

All solanacea plants, which include tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplants, contain natural toxins called solanines and chaconine (which are glycoalkaloids).
@sigma @CloneDrone
oh wow, the symptoms can be pretty bad according to google
i dislike tomatoes and eggplants, eat potatoes moderately so im sure im safe

oh wow, the symptoms can be pretty bad according to google
i dislike tomatoes and eggplants, eat potatoes moderately so im sure im safe
Potatoes are only common because of fries tbh

i rarely eat fries lol, mostly potatoes in household dishes
Mashed potatoes and hash browns do kinda taste good, but only when you have nothing left to eat

vegetables are toxic and dont have any nutrients you cant get from animal foods, this tier list should be empty
notice how the best vegetables are actually fruits
i eat veggies for the taste, am i cooked?

Spinach is the only legit vegetable imo, just for the potassium

Spinach is the only legit vegetable imo, just for the potassium
spinach, carrots, garlic, onion are all good
most toxins are very low and wont affect you unless you eat excessively or are unhealthy and sensitive.

spinach, carrots, garlic, onion are all good
most toxins are very low and wont affect you unless you eat excessively or are unhealthy and sensitive.
High benefits as well, spinach(potassium increase for debloating and like sexlesstosexles said makes people not incel), carrots (that orange glow or whatever the fuck, carrots are good though).

I’ve changed my opinions significantly since I first responded to this thread ngl

All of them go to F tier except for the fruits which even though they are not the best (bell peppers) which go to c tier

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
All of them go to F tier except for the fruits which even though they are not the best (bell peppers) which go to c tier
Bells peppers are good for you actually might be the best

still better than the vegetables though