Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Video games

Huntergirl

If you weren't mine, I'd be jealous of your love
Requested Ban
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jan 4, 2025
Messages
12,602
Solutions
2
Reputation
58,445
Location
Hill Valley
Have got to be the lamest shit ever. I will never understand how anyone can bring themselves to spend hours on them let alone spend time watching YouTube videos of others playing bro how is that entertaining?
 
Fuck you

IMG_4695.gif
 
Most games I play I have 100 hours on so maybe its different for you, i love grindy and story heavy games, they are a nice escape from the bounds of society and people that try to play normies and act as if they cant have fun for a long amount of time
 
Have got to be the lamest shit ever. I will never understand how anyone can bring themselves to spend hours on them let alone spend time watching YouTube videos of others playing bro how is that entertaining?
ok but what are you doing with your time thats any more worthwhile?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top