Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Vivid imaginations of death

Deleted Member 106781

boringgg
Reputable
Established
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
1,655
Solutions
1
Online time
3d 3h
Reputation
2,359
I always find myself imagining different ways I’ll die. One felt so real I was almost shocked. I hope this doesn’t sound #edgy. Anyways, I kind of want to do storytimes. Like you know on Reddit where people drop storytimes or do /AITA. That would be cool. Okay bye no one replied to my threads anyways. Maybe it’s because I don’t have intriguing titles.
 
Damn it, ya prick. Ya can imagine all the shit ya want ‘n ya imagine shit like that? That nature, there is no helpin’ it, ya prick.
I’m sorry for being a prick.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top