- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,238
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,586
brown means south asian pompom, u r a latina that looks slightly mulatta that aint brownim not gonna join along w ur racist shit n***a im brown fuck off
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
brown means south asian pompom, u r a latina that looks slightly mulatta that aint brownim not gonna join along w ur racist shit n***a im brown fuck off
holy fucking npcyeah it was funny to do that
im one of the most annoying users here of all time tbhholy fucking npc
I'm chatgpt bot created by deanBLENDED IS AN NPC BUTTON![]()
Aura debt holyBLENDED IS AN NPC BUTTON![]()
You just needed to get a new personality after the unbanI'm chatgpt bot created by dean
What does he look likeIght guys who else surprised you
Mine would be neymar with his thick ass neck
neymar looked exactly like I thought he wouldIght guys who else surprised you
Mine would be neymar with his thick ass neck
impossible i am the way i amYou just needed to get a new personality after the unban
@637iso he’s legit a tiktok eboy likeIght guys who else surprised you
Mine would be neymar with his thick ass neck
Looks a bit like Mandy’s edited picsWhat does he look like
this mf said I looked not a one day over 18 btwneymar looked exactly like I thought he would
ts is what I was talking about earlier in the other thread btw....@637iso he’s legit a tiktok eboy like
@Randomized Shame keep an eye on this onethis mf said I looked not a one day over 18 btw
so technically I can't be a pdf ?![]()
Oh yh deffo@637iso he’s legit a tiktok eboy like
Bro leave the pred jokes alone, at least learn from your mistakes and evolve instead turning into a fucking lolcow lolthis mf said I looked not a one day over 18 btw
so technically I can't be a pdf ?![]()
It was just a question@Randomized Shame keep an eye on this one
OkBro leave the pred jokes alone, at least learn from your mistakes and evolve instead turning into a fucking lolcow lol
It’s the autist tunnel vision, too much talking and the autist takes over and he doesn’t realise what he is saying cuz the autist is coming inside of his tight wet assBro leave the pred jokes alone, at least learn from your mistakes and evolve instead turning into a fucking lolcow lol
im crying bruhIt’s the autist tunnel vision, too much talking and the autist takes over and he doesn’t realise what he is saying cuz the autist is coming inside of his tight wet ass
It’s the autist tunnel vision, too much talking and the autist takes over and he doesn’t realise what he is saying cuz the autist is coming inside of his tight wet ass
He isI thought @over0 was a dude
Ight guys who else surprised you
Mine would be neymar with his thick ass neck
wouldnt be saying this about people if I gathered More time online across multiple profiles and discord than actual neck training results for several monthsLooks a bit like Mandy’s edited pics
Brown eyes, tree trunk neck, similar hair to Mandy
Funny enough they both edit their pics
is this neymarwouldnt be saying this about people if I gathered More time online across multiple profiles and discord than actual neck training results for several months
Nah im a pencil neck dark black ting who makes fun of a dude that had to stop neck training bc he got actual resultsis this neymar
Came back from the deadis this neymar
Tree trunk neck vs pencil neck. I stopped neck training for over a month anyway and it’s still a lot thicker than yoursCame back from the dead
I wasn’t even making fun of his neck, I want a neck like that
n***a didn’t I say you had a tree trunk neck when you face revealed to meTree trunk neck vs pencil neck. I stopped neck training for over a month anyway and it’s still a lot thicker than yours
Auggy, would you really be vexed if a dwarf insulted your heightn***a didn’t I say you had a tree trunk neck when you face revealed to me
Why’s this n***a getting so vexed
You got a point thereAuggy, would you really be vexed if a dwarf insulted your height
how did you even see me@RRM is Stacy ngl
bro...She’s too busy sending ass pics to 40 yr old incels rn
@RRM send me ur face and u will be the first person on my list for face reveal within the next few daysbro...
I never sent him my face idk what he's talking about@RRM send me ur face and u will be the first person on my list for face reveal within the next few days
ikI never sent him my face idk what he's talking about
I don't feel like sending my face tbh I'm kind of scared
It’s alright better not to show it to anyoneI don't feel like sending my face tbh I'm kind of scared
im trustworthy and currently in a gay relationshipI don't feel like sending my face tbh I'm kind of scared
i dont doxIt’s alright better not to show it to anyone
She is too shy to showim trustworthy and currently in a gay relationship
i dont dox
awwwShe is too shy to show
I might show soon just not nowim trustworthy and currently in a gay relationship
i dont dox
I kind of sent you a fake pic tbh I was scaredShe is too shy to show
yall pmo that’s a manShe is too shy to show
There is not a single woman on this website soyall pmo that’s a man
do not send shit to blended fuckign blade n***aI kind of sent you a fake pic tbh I was scared
its acc a woman its not a man trustyall pmo that’s a man