Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
ain't no waymalware
yeaain't no way
nah, it's to spend all the time i should be studyingno, enjoy your time. it’s good to see you’ve picked up a new hobby my friend
This toomalware
dayum Bro..Ye Ye LIT killah uninstalled Valorant because it descended him
be smart chad then idknah, it's to spend all the time i should be studying
what does It do, never Heard of It being a malwareThis too
you’ll make the academic comeback, i believe in younah, it's to spend all the time i should be studying
has bug to take up to 90TB of your ram just cuswhat does It do, never Heard of It being a malware
fixable?has bug to take up to 90TB of your ram just cus
y'all Better stopYes Chad
cant escape tbh you too good looking giving you a haloy'all Better stop
idk it was 2 years ago maybe they fixed itfixable?
n***a it was a joke jflcant escape tbh you too good looking giving you a halo
i wan't someone to love me for my personalitycant escape tbh you too good looking giving you a halo
im sorry egyptn***a it was a joke jfl
Ok gay Ukraine btw thanks for the methodim sorry egypt
well tbh incel site is not right place for being famous but its your choicei wan't someone to love me for my personality, my halo Is fucking useless i can't even be famous
sure 21yo budOk gay Ukraine btw thanks for the method
Not yet , also are you gay fr or larp ?sure 21yo bud
asking for a friend ?Not yet , also are you gay fr or larp ?
No I’m just carious Istg I’m straightasking for a friend ?![]()
considering you’re balding from the sides, i don’t think he wants you either wayNo I’m just carious Istg I’m straight
Dudeconsidering you’re balding from the sides, i don’t think he wants you either way
i don’t like your haircut eitherDude
im pan or chadsexual tbh idk i dont like sexNo I’m just carious Istg I’m straight
high IQSecond best voicemax method after tobacco
i mean he sits on 3 looksmaxxin sites for a reasonhigh IQ