Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Water Fasting Read!!

unkownman

Hey guys I'm currently water fasting and I'm exactly 56 hours in. I'm doing this because it's good for the body and health. But the main reason I'm doing it is too lose some excess fat that I have on my belly and face. So far my face has gotten more defined and skinnier. I am not noticing any difference on the stomach tho. Maybe because before my fast I ate aloooott of carbs and sugary shit. Anyways my question is if I should make it too the 72 hour mark or 80 or just stop it rn?

Wdym by fasting?
If you are starving yourself completely, not a good idea. Your body will instead try to conserve and cling on to the fat, it is in survival mode, bc it wants to survive. Exercise and healthy food is better, dont eat sugary shit like you said

This doesn’t sound like a good idea bro…

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wdym by fasting?
If you are starving yourself completely, not a good idea. Your body will instead try to conserve and cling on to the fat, it is in survival mode, bc it wants to survive. Exercise and healthy food is better, dont eat sugary shit like you said
I drink water only too flush out bacteria from body so basically like cleanse it. Look it up