- Joined
- May 5, 2025
- Messages
- 5,760
- Solutions
- 1
- Reputation
- 15,235
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why am I not tagged yall don't remember cr1st14n's apology thread JFL![]()



and that was a glimpse of it jflHumiliation ritualhey everyone, I just want to sincerely apologise for the racist comments I made I’m honestly shaking right now because I’ve realised how wrong and stupid it was. there’s no excuse for it, and I can’t believe I ever thought it was okay, even as a joke. I’m embarrassed, disappointed in myself, and I know I have to take accountability. I don’t want to come off like I’m just trying to save face I genuinely need to reflect and do better. I’m sorry to anyone I offended or hurt, and I’m committed to being more thoughtful and educated moving forward.
remember ts moment ?JFL
- .̶.̶.̴ ̸-̶-̴-̴ ̵.̴.̶.̵
- Replies: 32
- Forum: Off-Topic
Fake ass n***a
Alpinids are trash T50 brachy racewhy did you tag me between two worthless cumskins? maybe @R1PPer2 might be acceptable because he is a mongol r**e baby mogger. but @Volksstaffel is an ethnic in denial with brown eyes which means that someone fucked his mother that is ethnic but his father is not.
Converting to islamAlpinids are trash T50 brachy race
View attachment 142804
Ngl all blond germanoids should go on hrt and satisfy anatolian men
I soon convert to Islam
Arabic friend made me do it.
I don't care about slavshitsConverting to islam![]()
Nahh slavshit family is slavshit family everyone is abusive but religion is coppee no matter if christianity or islam and for being islamic in EE youre gonna get r***dI don't care about slavshits
I hate my abusive family which is common in EE
Youre different you come from Szlachta
Descendant of Hussars
Call religion cope, for me it's not. I believe in spiritual world whatever from any religionNahh slavshit family is slavshit family everyone is abusive but religion is coppee no matter if christianity or islam and for being islamic in EE youre gonna get r***d
You moving? Where exactlyCall religion cope, for me it's not. I believe in spiritual world whatever from any religion
Obviously I wouldn't live EE if I'd do that, to me just Slavic genes are worthless and I hate this disease in families
I'd rather be with squishy *destroy my bloodline than be with Slavic female
Western Europe in 1 year to have better wageYou moving? Where exactly
No idea I'd have to learn language or get lucky into polish campYou moving? Where exactly
Sooo were slavshit maxxing moving to either germany or norway?Western Europe in 1 year to have better wage
He's alpinid Natzee who goes against his ideologyVolk?
Would be a waste to not use that EU passportSooo were slavshit maxxing moving to either germany or norway?![]()
How does he go against his ideology though? I think he’s dumb for being a neo naziHe's alpinid Natzee who goes against his ideology
Yeah thats true i will probably die here in polish shithole but good luck with your journey in west brahWould be a waste to not use that EU passport
It's too long and stupid to talk, hope he grows out of stupid points and stick to important onesHow does he go against his ideology though? I think he’s dumb for being a neo nazi
He probably willIt's too long and stupid to talk, hope he grows out of stupid points and stick to important ones