Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

we have an ER on our hands

I expected better from you tbh, saying things about me without knowing the context and having a couple of laughs with them but I see things more clear now.
Not sure why you’d think I’d take anyone’s side tbh
 
Now tryna insult my masculinity to hurt me ok bro nice talking to you don’t quote me again
Who cares about who
IMG_2612.jpeg

You have a tendency to put yourself on a pedestal without being asked
 
I hate when you do this thing where you make a thread about an inside joke only 4 people know about so now i have to go through 9 other threads and 60 profile posts to fully grasp the lore
İkramy got cucked by @shredded4summer
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top