Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious WE NEED CUTER REACTIONS

RainbowDash

Reputable
Established
I can't just spam "Love" to my pookie wookieee add like a " kiss 💋 " or like a "zaamn 😩" make them give the most rep too.

Also like some meaner ones cause they aren't any passive aggressive ones and I need to tap more into my feminine energy more. I think we all should.
Have them give no rep tho..we don't have to be that mean where we lower someone's reputation .

Bad place. And I began to rot there so I decided to delete. My life is much better after deleting.
good to hear man, i tried to delete 2 times but came back 😢 i should go delete rn honestly

I want all the pepe emojis that .org got

I can't just spam "Love" to my pookie wookieee add like a " kiss 💋 " or like a "zaamn 😩" make them give the most rep too.

Also like some meaner ones cause they aren't any passive aggressive ones and I need to tap more into my feminine energy more. I think we all should.
Have them give no rep tho..we don't have to be that mean where we lower someone's reputation .
no