Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

we should give a semi-automatic to every sensible slightly perverted young man who has been heartbroken by an evil foid

Let's all turn gay
I’m so fucking mad bruh literally all my life been pumping and dumping and treating women like shit and they were the nicest to me when I decide to wife one up I got the worst treatment I’m going to just keep on pumping and dumping lmao fuck those bitches
 
What's the worst a girl can do? I mean, normally? Refuse to fuck you?

Oh no, they're so mean. They should be hanged…
Sex disgusts me, I just don't want to be toyed with
 
I’m so fucking mad bruh literally all my life been pumping and dumping and treating women like shit and they were the nicest to me when I decide to wife one up I got the worst treatment I’m going to just keep on pumping and dumping lmao fuck those bitches
That's how shit is, I hurt what could possibly be the only girl that may ever love me for me.
 
It's not a language issue
I ate an hooker behind a Wendy's at 3 AM on a random tuesday 3 years ago, do you partake in these activities ?
 
y am I mentioned like 3 times
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top