Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Weird nose, puffy in the front, narrow aesthetic side profile

BodieDysmorphia

Master Mogger
Forever I’ve been wondering how my nose can look so narrow and aesthetic from a side view, while the front view is less than desirable, can someone pin point what makes it look undesirable from the front? Thanks, the camera angle and lighting isn’t the best my apologies

Attachments

• IMG_2061.jpeg
    IMG_2061.jpeg
    476.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
    224.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0798.jpeg
    IMG_0798.jpeg
    443.8 KB · Views: 13
nah stop worrying about that
it looks good
your concern is probably its somewhat feminine and upturned so the front does not look perfect
i think its called button nose
but you are already chadlite

I'm with Sigma. You're chilling man, don't worry about minor details like that, especially when it's only fixable with surgery