Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

weirdest dms you've ever gotten?

Deleted Member 109924

Well-known member
Reputable ★★
Established ★
Joined
Jun 6, 2025
Messages
4,311
Online time
2d 7h
Reputation
10,690
Screenshot 2026-01-28 3.37.34 PM.webp
 

Attachments

  • 1769632778243.webp
    1769632778243.webp
    2 KB · Views: 36
you did it out of ur own free will infact U payed ME ok
cut it out, we both know you paid me, but you didn't know that i used those 5 bucks for the present for you on the february 14th
 
Someone asked me to rate and because I rated him good started to call me baby girl and saying my bf doesn’t have to know and would I let him hit yada yada when I clearly told him that’s I’m not going to have any contact with him except for a rating and I love my partner
 
Nothing here
But someone asked me to sleep with their mother out of nowhere
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top