Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

wendigo is realest song πŸ’―πŸ’―

dipenhydramine

please stop me
Banned
Reputable β˜…β˜…β˜…
Established β˜…β˜…β˜…
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Messages
14,559
Solutions
2
Online time
20d 23h
Reputation
41,984
And what I ain't, I will never be
It's like a dream burning through the trees
For me, you don't have to be pretty
But tonight, come with me in the trees
I'm a wendigo
Wendigo
Wendigo
I'm a wendigo
I don't know where to go
Wendigo
Wendigo
Wendigo
I'm from the woods where the dirt still bleeds
Where the power lines shorter than the trees
I got safety pins, keep you safe for me
But baby, I want you to bleed for me
All I ask for is you believe in me
And every night, hammer your kisses to me
Everybody leaves, will you stay true for me?
Fuck it though, I'ma make my chainsaw swing
Baby, when I go, will you wait for me?
If you look for me, you will find me
Baby, when I go, will you wait for me?
I'll be down by the river and the trees



@Mandy?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top