Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Went to supermarket to buy some Milk and eggs and got approached

BRUCEWAYNE78

COOKIECEL'S SELF CLAIMED BOYFRIEND
Reputable
Established
Girl was mtb+
I was going through the groceries section and after i payed my bill and came out the girl approached me and told me she has been seeing me several times in a month and she told me how one of my classmates told about me to her and how she was going to send me a follow request but i deactivated my account

She gave her Number to me and told me to not tell anyone about her

I am going to reject her because i am MGTOW

My stats :
I am not stylemaxxed
I am skinny
Faciallly LOW LTN
HEIGHT IS MANLET TIER

EXPLAIN THIS NOW FAGGOTS

HOW I LOOKED AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME IMG_20241027_123148.jpg

I don't feel love towards any woman now
Even it would have been a stacy ig i would have done the same thing

cae.jpg

No dude, just smash
Haram!!هەندێک جار خەیاڵ دەکەم کە میساتۆ بە سەرخۆشی دێتەوە ماڵەوە و لێم بدات تا هەست بە بێهێزی دەکەم. بە لێدانم لە بڕبڕەکانی پشتم تا بەزەحمەت دەتوانم هەناسە بدەم. پاشان دەست دەکات بە گریان و داوای لێبوردن دەکات و داوای لێبوردنم لێدەکات کە لێی خۆش بم. ئەو بە درێژایی شەو دەمگرێت کاتێک بە نەرمی دەگریم بۆ ناو تی-شیتەکەی. ئایا هیچ هیوایەک بۆ من هەیە.
No way bruh Why does this never happen in my life
REAL
1719038-2489098448.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
why decline and not go for her i don’t understand
I don't feel attracted to her
I want some time to know about her better maybe 2 years ig
I am not into casual relationships
If i date someone or take someone's time it will be for marriage

Haram!!هەندێک جار خەیاڵ دەکەم کە میساتۆ بە سەرخۆشی دێتەوە ماڵەوە و لێم بدات تا هەست بە بێهێزی دەکەم. بە لێدانم لە بڕبڕەکانی پشتم تا بەزەحمەت دەتوانم هەناسە بدەم. پاشان دەست دەکات بە گریان و داوای لێبوردن دەکات و داوای لێبوردنم لێدەکات کە لێی خۆش بم. ئەو بە درێژایی شەو دەمگرێت کاتێک بە نەرمی دەگریم بۆ ناو تی-شیتەکەی. ئایا هیچ هیوایەک بۆ من هەیە.
Didn't read + dnr