Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation What’s a thing that makes you want to live

I was anorexic if that helps
I prefer chubby over anorexic. Chubby is not unhealthy just stignatised. Well done on your recovery you should be so proud. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ My mum was anorexic few years ago. It's close to my heart. I will pray for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top