- Joined
- Feb 25, 2025
- Messages
- 31,097
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 18d 13h
- Reputation
- 99,769
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Want me to delete, melanin king?He can never see this thread will all due respect blud
No. I doubt he’ll see this anywayWant me to delete, melanin king?
You know some f****t here is rubbing his hands together and gonna tag him here any moment now.No. I doubt he’ll see this anyway
Could ya change the title to “without” instead of “with” spelling errorYou know some f****t here is rubbing his hands together and gonna tag him here any moment now.
Oh shoot I thought you were talking about your genitals. My bad.Could ya change the title to “without” instead of “with” spelling error
Lol I don’t think anyone will this is a dnr worthy thread lmao