Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What’s the definition of being smart

Tear

Well-known member
Reputable
Established
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
1,466
Online time
5d 17h
Reputation
3,098
Theres so many different things you can be “smart” at and different ways of interpreting it. Like this one old dude saw that I finished a quiz really quickly and said “you must be smart” but fast doesnt mean smart, I could’ve done horribly on that quiz. I just interpret it as being able to process data and information at an accelerated rate
 
Theres so many different things you can be “smart” at and different ways of interpreting it. Like this one old dude saw that I finished a quiz really quickly and said “you must be smart” but fast doesnt mean smart, I could’ve done horribly on that quiz. I just interpret it as being able to process data and information at an accelerated rate
not being like me
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top