Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what’s the most cucked thing you’ve done

pompompurino

princess of mtbs
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 24, 2024
Messages
15,185
Solutions
3
Online time
1mo 1d
Reputation
63,330
tell me a story, i’ll go first

when me and my first bf broke up i made a fake insta acc and became his friend to get him to get back w me
i had to sit there and read all ab other girls but it worked and he got back w me
mirin my effort?✌️
 
I listen to woman podcast while I do things that don't require my hearing sense. When I go outside I pretend she's my friend and talking to me while "we" heading to wherever place I'm going
Y u jfling ts serious problem 4 me
Parasocialism is harsh
 
yea true when i rlly think ab my past heartbreaks i can remember and still feel the pain, ive just forgotten to think ig
I stopped feeling the pain when I realized how I was treated the whole time, still think about those moments tho just less
 
tell me a story, i’ll go first

when me and my first bf broke up i made a fake insta acc and became his friend to get him to get back w me
i had to sit there and read all ab other girls but it worked and he got back w me
mirin my effort?✌️
Never happened to me since i never tolerated disrespect in my relationships and dipped quick when SHTF. Even when i have a crush on a girl, didn't wanted me, and dated around other guys, i moved on
 
I stopped feeling the pain when I realized how I was treated the whole time, still think about those moments tho just less
it sucks when u miss ppl who treated u like shit, like u just cant stop but u know its lack of self respect
i get it bro
 
tell me a story, i’ll go first

when me and my first bf broke up i made a fake insta acc and became his friend to get him to get back w me
i had to sit there and read all ab other girls but it worked and he got back w me
mirin my effort?✌️
watch my gf getting fucked ig
 
Never happened to me since i never tolerated disrespect in my relationships and dipped quick when SHTF. Even when i have a crush on a girl, didn't wanted me, and dated around other guys, i moved on
hope to be like this, good trait
 
Never happened to me since i never tolerated disrespect in my relationships and dipped quick when SHTF. Even when i have a crush on a girl, didn't wanted me, and dated around other guys, i moved on
Omg can u stop being so Chad brooo fucking based
 
if you ever wanna talk im here for you cus 🫶
1000029709.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top