- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,940
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 7h
- Reputation
- 47,078
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

Me personally was only magnesium powder and collagen liquid. Genuinely was enough to keep me alive no food for almost 2 weeks.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Haha this got me vocal cords twittering like a bird ain’t it buddy?your mom's pussy
It stuffs your mouth very quickly but very effective.Tuna cans for a week
This was 2 years ago I was moving out and I had some money to barely keep me going until I get a jobIt stuffs your mouth very quickly but very effective.
Piss and Semen when I locked myself in a basement while my parents were on holiday all I had down there was a bottle and a playboyMe personally was only magnesium powder and collagen liquid. Genuinely was enough to keep me alive no food for almost 2 weeks.
VowPiss and Semen when I locked myself in a basement while my parents were on holiday all I had down there was a bottle and a playboy