this guy genuinely wont budge he has multiple accusations of r**e the epstein files blacked out the DON in DONT n***atf does ts prove n***ahes clearly uncomfortable
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
this guy genuinely wont budge he has multiple accusations of r**e the epstein files blacked out the DON in DONT n***atf does ts prove n***ahes clearly uncomfortable
alr send me a link to where i can learn bout ut
imagine caring about the state of the world and how it affects everyone and yourself fuark thats cold
like bro can we talk about the political and economic state of the world rn?
Comparatively … believe it or not I would be a liberalyou can probably guess mine, but i made my dad vote for trump and i don’t like trump anymore sigh
Dude guys the fuck does politics matter literally every politician is corrupt in some way shape or form
Left/right?Comparatively … believe it or not I would be a liberal
That depends on your moralsCorruption is great when it works for your good
liberal is left. or with other words retardedLeft/right?
It can be right alsoliberal is left. or with other words retarded
ye but mostly left. if we talkin bout liberals i mainly mean the democrats, which are retarded and leftIt can be right also
even though I’m right leaning idt we should insult others political beliefs, society has gotten to such a point where insulting another’s political beliefs and not being open to conversation is normalizedliberal is left. or with other words retarded
well i dont rlly judge anyones political views, but liberal lefitsm IS genuinely retardedeven though I’m right leaning idt we should insult others political beliefs, society has gotten to such a point where insulting another’s political beliefs and not being open to conversation is normalized
Some parts yeahwell i dont rlly judge anyones political views, but liberal lefitsm IS genuinely retarded
yeleftist but i think that's obvious
In America left (although I hate liberals)Left/right?
In America left (although I hate liberals)
AhahahaIn America left (although I hate liberals)
fpöööööööööööööööööööööööööööööAhahaha
What about Austria? What are your political views there?
Ukrainianfpööööööööööööööööööööööööööööö
wait r u austrian
i think he meant in america it means leftUkrainian
I meant he said "In AMERICA left"
It sounds like in other countries he has different political views
No, why would you think that? It just was the first country I thought ofi think he meant in america it means left
do u live in austria tho
ah okNo, why would you think that? It just was the first country I thought of
Ur literally a sheep,do ur research on this subjectaight i understand that isreals bad but u have to be retarded if you think the Holocaust was faked
gng of u genuinely think that the holocaust was fake, pls researcha nd get a fucking brain u fucking n****r ass retarded f****t n****rUr literally a sheep,do ur research on this subject
Well, holocaust DID happen. But, wasn't enough.Ur literally a sheep,do ur research on this subject
I think it didn’t happen, they exaggerated the number and it makes no logistical senseWell, holocaust DID happen. But, wasn't enough.
And, just for you to know, here is an iq test of nazi leaders
I'm sure it happened, but i agree, numbers are higher than reality.I think it didn’t happen, they exaggerated the number and it makes no logistical sense
I think they mostly died of Typhus or disease tbhI'm sure it happened, but i agree, numbers are higher than reality.
maybe cuz they were all locked up in these cells and didnt even have enough beds? also no they were mostly burned alive in barns or gasedI think they mostly died of Typhus or disease tbh
i have done copious amounts of research into the history of the worldUr literally a sheep,do ur research on this subject
glad we can agree on some thingsgng of u genuinely think that the holocaust was fake, pls researcha nd get a fucking brain u fucking n****r ass retarded f****t n****r
i disagree with thisWell, holocaust DID happen. But, wasn't enough.
this is also not great informationAnd, just for you to know, here is an iq test of nazi leaders
what doesnt make sense about itI think it didn’t happen, they exaggerated the number and it makes no logistical sense
I sent picture, because there are many retards, who think that nazi leaders were stupid.i have done copious amounts of research into the history of the world
there is no un disprovable evidence that the holocaust was faked
my great grandmother was a non jew who survived the holocaust and i have spoken with her on the subject aswell
glad we can agree on some things
i disagree with this
this is also not great information
these iq tests were done with a method that isnt amazing for measuring iq (takes age in account basically giving old people better scores)
iq tests are also just not very reliable back then and even rn
and to cap it all off its kind of obvious leaders would have higher iq
it kind of filters out where the higher iq u are the high chance u have to becoming leaders due to competence
and anyway
iq is js overglazed
it correlates to problem solving, correlation abilitys and such
im sure the nazi leaders were smart men but that doesnt mean their genius's or in the right
what doesnt make sense about it
Prob rightwhich wing of libertarian?