Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage What a day

Suomi Volksgrenadier

ᛏLastᛋᛋEinherjar
Reputable
Established
Joined
Mar 14, 2026
Messages
1,980
Online time
7d 5h
Reputation
2,870
Location
Mannerheim line
I trained legs. At first, heart started to hurt, maybe because I rested between sets <50 seconds. Then, when I did half of the training, my heart started to feel weak, like yk when you do some exercise till failure and your forearms start to become numb? But i didn't do till failure.
Fuckin ass training.
 
I trained legs. At first, heart started to hurt, maybe because I rested between sets <50 seconds. Then, when I did half of the training, my heart started to feel weak, like yk when you do some exercise till failure and your forearms start to become numb? But i didn't do till failure.
Fuckin ass training.
fucking goated training- i think i dont push myself enough
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top