Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what am I doing wrong

Kamo

Autistic MTN
Established
Joined
Aug 18, 2025
Messages
507
Online time
1d 5h
Reputation
970
Location
Bedroom
I am making too many female friends, yall gotta wake my chopped ahh up because I have like 12 now
 
I have 0 I have nothing to talk about with females
 
nothing wrong with having a lot of female friends, i have a lot of male friends.
 
I have a partner and they keep asking me things in relation to dating
just limit how much you talk to them, arent there mainly males on this site anyways? im not sure how you would make more male friends as a male, so i dont know, i'd just limit the amount you talk to them, and only keep a 1 or 2 close if its affecting your relationship.
 
just limit how much you talk to them, arent there mainly males on this site anyways? im not sure how you would make more male friends as a male, so i dont know, i'd just limit the amount you talk to them, and only keep a 1 or 2 close if its affecting your relationship.
alright cool, I dont usually think up this far
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top