Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What can I improve? (Be brutally honest)

icequeen

NB:
- My eyebrows are basically non-existent because I over plucked them (was bullied for my eyebrows). Thank God for makeup.
- The eyebrow cut is actually a scar. I hide it with makeup when I have important stuff to do at uni.
- My real eye color is brown. I use colored contact lenses.
- I used to suck my thumb until I was 15. Did this ruin my face? This picture was taken today. I am 26 years old.
- I tape my mouth when I sleep and try to sleep on my back. I used to sleep on my stomach with my face turned to the left. C488AFC5-1212-4F4A-A893-A3024FF43C69.jpeg

Last edited:
NB:
- My eyebrows are basically non-existent because I over plucked them (was bullied for my eyebrows). Thank God for makeup.
- The eyebrow cut is actually a scar. I hide it with makeup when I have important stuff to do at uni.
- My real eye color is brown. I use colored contact lenses.
- I used to suck my thumb until I was 15. Did this ruin my face? This picture was taken today. I am 26 years old.
- I tape my mouth when I sleep and try to sleep on my back. I used to sleep on my stomach with my face turned to the left. View attachment 25086
6.3, but with good potential.

-I can see a little bit of asymmetry in your face; the left eye is slightly higher than the right, though it's not really noticeable.

-The eyebrow slit might scare some people away, but as you said, it's a scar, so it's unfixable.

-Start mewing if you're not already doing so.

-I think brown eyes suit your hair well.

-Lose some body fat, so your face becomes a bit more chiseled. Go to the gym; train legs three times a week, focusing on glutes twice and upper body once, plus one day of cardio.

-In my opinion, sucking your thumb did not ruin your face, as far as I can see. A side profile would make it easier to see.

To be honest, you shouldn't really have a hard time finding a guy or a girl.

Average girl in term of attractiveness
And as Tvhd said as an average girl you won't have trouble finding a partner

Reactions: Tim

Back