Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What causes low T in young men these days?

Alexanderr

Next
Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="alien"]https://looksmax.me/data/avatars/l/2/2332.jpg?1563078958[/IMG]
alien
Instructor

JoinedJul 13, 2019Messages504
Today at 12:35 AM
I had bloodwork done when I was like 26-27 and tested low T. T levels of a 90 year old man. I am now a 34 year old man and I'm sure my T levels aren't any better. Since the levels drop with age.
What causes low testosterone in men? Maybe if I can just do the opposite of what's causing it, I can reverse it without having to inject.

giphy.gif

+1 Reply

Thats the dude who f****d a 58 year old BBW, right?

• JFL
Reactions: Neo

Next
Jump to newWatch
[IMG alt="alien"]https://looksmax.me/data/avatars/l/2/2332.jpg?1563078958[/IMG]
alien
Instructor

JoinedJul 13, 2019Messages504
Today at 12:35 AM
I had bloodwork done when I was like 26-27 and tested low T. T levels of a 90 year old man. I am now a 34 year old man and I'm sure my T levels aren't any better. Since the levels drop with age.
What causes low testosterone in men? Maybe if I can just do the opposite of what's causing it, I can reverse it without having to inject.

giphy.gif

+1 Reply
What causes low t?
Answer: being around ppl like @NickGurr

Thats the dude who f****d a 58 year old BBW, right?
It was him, I have just found the thread, cant believe he really did that JFL.

go out and hunt for your food in nothing but your undies. trust me t levels will spike.