Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what daily fragrance would you recommend?

Yeyi

ballsmashing
a month ago I bought an lalique perfume, encre noir a l’extreme, I love it, It’s so woody and interesting, but I think that it’s not for a daily use, I wouldn’t even use it on an informal party and I can’t wear it on hot days because it makes me uncomfortable, I was thinking about something equally woody but kind of fresher, I noticed that woody and amber(? fragrances suit me better than sweet or citric fragrances, I was thinking something similar to Santal 33 or kind of bleu de channel, I will add first the aroma scheme of the encre noir and after the Santal 33, any recommendations about this topic would be appreciate, hope you can understand Spanish, you can ask me whatever, thank yall

Attachments

• IMG_8887.png
    IMG_8887.png
    636 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_8889.png
    IMG_8889.png
    470.6 KB · Views: 1
Honestly ? Boss Bottled for everyday and work. Still get compliments from female coworkers and new girls lmao.

For special occasions like trying to smash (date, party etc) you can go for stronger frangrances like : mancera cedrat boisé, le male, armani code profumo, tom ford extreme, plus ysl la nuit de l'homme, dior homme intense

a month ago I bought an lalique perfume, encre noir a l’extreme, I love it, It’s so woody and interesting, but I think that it’s not for a daily use, I wouldn’t even use it on an informal party and I can’t wear it on hot days because it makes me uncomfortable, I was thinking about something equally woody but kind of fresher, I noticed that woody and amber(? fragrances suit me better than sweet or citric fragrances, I was thinking something similar to Santal 33 or kind of bleu de channel, I will add first the aroma scheme of the encre noir and after the Santal 33, any recommendations about this topic would be appreciate, hope you can understand Spanish, you can ask me whatever, thank yall
dont shower, dont use anything, be a real man wtf, kys

actually maybe use at most some blood or something for pheremones

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alurmo Off-Topic 8
alurmo Off-Topic 4
Whitepill Off-Topic 70
D Looksmaxxing 4