Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What do I do to look better

Cersive

I need advice for looksmaxing what do I do to look better

Attachments

• IMG_0923.jpeg
    IMG_0923.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Do more skincare, start off finding out the right cleansers and moisturizers for your skin. Treat that hyperpigmentation on your cheeks with acid serums like The Ordinary AHA lineups.

Clean up your diet, if you snack on chips soda candies and other sweets full of fiberless carbs everyday then this screws with your hormones and causes breakouts, carb cravings which keeps you eating, causes water retention so your face is more bloated etc.. You can do so much just by fixing your diet.

Third i suggest you work on your frame since you look pencil thin. Start doing exercises like shrugs, lateral, front and rear raises, the shoulder press for upper body. Forearm curls, tricep extensions for arms and pullups for your back. Use a TDEE calculator to find out how much u burn then find out how much protein you need, usually it's 0.7 to 1g of protein per 1lb of bodyweight

Dont throw yourself into this all at once or youll overwhelm yourself, ease into the routine and youll actually keep it up.

you´re probably pretty young I assume. Have patience, your face will transform immensely the next 1-2 years through puberty.