Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious What do i get my gf for valentine's

foidslayer

Your existence is a sin.
Requested Ban
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 21, 2025
Messages
13,859
Solutions
10
Reputation
40,787
So far i have a burger plushie (she's been wanting it i think) and im making a handwritten note shaped into a swan because it reminds me of her. I wanna get her more but im lwk a broke teenager and idk what to get im out of ideas. She likes gumball so I'm thinking of getting her something related to it but I'm out of ideas I need desperate help
 
This is so cute, maybe a gumball plushie or keychain?
i thought about it but idk i feel like a keychain is low effort and another plushie js isnt it since i already got one
 
A breakup letter

Idk chocolate or some shi
 
So far i have a burger plushie (she's been wanting it i think) and im making a handwritten note shaped into a swan because it reminds me of her. I wanna get her more but im lwk a broke teenager and idk what to get im out of ideas. She likes gumball so I'm thinking of getting her something related to it but I'm out of ideas I need desperate help
Get her a bracelet or like a cute piece of jewelry, a lot of girls really like getting these as gifts (including me) cause she can wear it everywhere and remind herself of ur love which is rlly cute
 
Get her a bracelet or like a cute piece of jewelry, a lot of girls really like getting these as gifts (including me) cause she can wear it everywhere and remind herself of ur love which is rlly cute
from what ive noticed everytime we went out she wore silver so i wanna get her a necklace
 
So far i have a burger plushie (she's been wanting it i think) and im making a handwritten note shaped into a swan because it reminds me of her. I wanna get her more but im lwk a broke teenager and idk what to get im out of ideas. She likes gumball so I'm thinking of getting her something related to it but I'm out of ideas I need desperate help
Nothing, stop betabuxxing immediately.
 
So far i have a burger plushie (she's been wanting it i think) and im making a handwritten note shaped into a swan because it reminds me of her. I wanna get her more but im lwk a broke teenager and idk what to get im out of ideas. She likes gumball so I'm thinking of getting her something related to it but I'm out of ideas I need desperate help
maybe more diy stuff? imo handmade gifts are more valuable, you could decorate a box and fill it with heart shaped notes with reasons why you love her, this sounds corny but she'll probably like that a lot.
 
So far i have a burger plushie (she's been wanting it i think) and im making a handwritten note shaped into a swan because it reminds me of her. I wanna get her more but im lwk a broke teenager and idk what to get im out of ideas. She likes gumball so I'm thinking of getting her something related to it but I'm out of ideas I need desperate help
Well , flowers (if you can’t buy you can pick up a few just to lighten her mood) and you can do some diy stuff like put in a small jar reasons why you love her
 
Well , flowers (if you can’t buy you can pick up a few just to lighten her mood) and you can do some diy stuff like put in a small jar reasons why you love her
lwk I'm starvemaxxing anyway who needs food ill buy her flowers
 
maybe a gumball plushie since she likes It, flowers are nice too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top