Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What do i need to do to be better

Fl0czy

What should i do to be better
Height 175 (someone measures me at 178 and the other person measures me at 173 so im taking the middle height)
Body weight 95kg might be a bit more since im at my grandmas house
I think im like 2-4/10 rn

Ik i should lose body fat im in the process of it (down 17 kg in like 1 year, 3 months) havent gone to the gym only been eating less and eat whatever my mom buys.

What i already done and havent done

-already drink a lot of water about 3 liter min per day
-already mew my whole life but properly doing it for about 8 or more months (my teeths are not touching but my tounge is already in the correct position.
-already sleeping on my back
-no shampoo for like 5 months
-Havent started skincare
-Already got braces for 3/4 months
-started doing boxing and pushups
-already brushing and using vaseline on my lips
-used to gua sha but my mom broke it and havent use it in 2/3 months
-havent iced my face

Facial features

-Positive canthal tilt i think might just a bit positive
-Diamond/oval faceshape idk the tiktok filter i can see both works
-High cheekbones i think it just really pops
-Good jawline just need to lose neck fat
-Thin almond eyes?
-Black eyes
-always have like a dark spots and a bit of eye bags under my eyes even though i already slept for 8/9 hours Idk how toget rid of them

What should i do to be better like can i grow taller im 18 in like under 2 months, tips to lose body fat healthy and unhealthy and more

The pics below is my face and side profile also its like 4 in the morning my time

Attachments

• 20240103_040044.jpg
    20240103_040044.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 20240103_040007.jpg
    20240103_040007.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • 20240103_040017.jpg
    20240103_040017.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
  • 20240103_041704.jpg
    20240103_041704.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also im not going to check this thread until i wake up

Bro focus more on losing weight, dieting and gym
Its priority

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bro focus more on losing weight, dieting and gym
Its priority
yea ik im trying to get my parents to buy me gym membership. Also im not already going to the gym because like im really insecure about my weight and im not trying to go outside unless i really need to because i just dont like how i look and to be seen by other people when im a literal whale. But now when im already lost like 17 kg i like to be outside more