Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What do men actually find most attractive / appealing in women? Face or Body?

cnejjew

san
If you had to chose what makes you most attracted to a women, would it be her face or her body? Just curious because I see a lot of women who are considered very attractive but are overweight or noticeably bigger in other body areas, such as stomach.

On the other hand, there are women with attractive, supermodel like bodies, but are noticeably lacking in physical attractiveness (ex. horrible eye area, recessed chin/jawline, asymmetry) yet men still find them attractive. I'm genuinely convinced that some men desires these women not because of their appearance, since they obviously are not attractive at all until they are wearing makeup, but because of their body.

I'm unsure...Your opinion as a man?

Both for me. But when it comes to sex it can be a pass if just the body's right. Some dudes will settle for a relationship with a girl if she's got a pretty face because they're desperate, and most likely secretly envision someone else while they're having sex.

both
but if i had to decide... it would be difficult
is it the extremes? like subhuman face and psl body and vice versa? or is it ltb/mtb face and psl body and vice versa
cuz if it was the latter then body
if she's simply overweight then i'd choose face. cuz she can lose the weight.
idk this is hard to pick and there are many factors

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
both
but if i had to decide... it would be difficult
is it the extremes? like subhuman face and psl body and vice versa? or is it ltb/mtb face and psl body and vice versa
cuz if it was the latter then body
if she's simply overweight then i'd choose face. cuz she can lose the weight.
idk this is hard to pick and there are many factors
More of like subhuman face and psl body versus psl face and subhuman body...I see a lot of women who have ethnically inferior facial features, but are desired because of their body: Ex. Black women with big noses, Asian women with crooked smiles/jaws.

Thanks for the genuine response. I have always wondered why men don't confess that a woman's face is what pleases them the most. Every men I have talked to proclaims that I'm "pretty" just to receive nudes from me and completely ignore me because my face isn't worth the time for them to invest in.

Thanks for the genuine response. I have always wondered why men don't confess that a woman's face is what pleases them the most. Every men I have talked to proclaims that I'm "pretty" just to receive nudes from me and completely ignore me because my face isn't worth the time for them to invest in.
I would smash a ltb with a high E body

More of like subhuman face and psl body versus psl face and subhuman body...I see a lot of women who have ethnically inferior facial features, but are desired because of their body: Ex. Black women with big noses, Asian women with crooked smiles/jaws.
for a fling probs psl face

but i likely wont get a fling irl due to moral reasons
so neither

I'm surprised everyone is saying body. Face > body any day. Also much easier to change body than face
Agreed. I feel like if a lot of female actually put in work to get a skinnier and better body shape, they would have it much easier in life since average looks are always appreciated by males.

Then again, despite having a skinny and supermodel like body, I always get brutally mogged by nordid females with PSL features.

Agreed. I feel like if a lot of female actually put in work to get a skinnier and better body shape, they would have it much easier in life since average looks are always appreciated by males.

Then again, despite having a skinny and supermodel like body, I always get brutally mogged by nordid females with PSL features.
ok by subhuman body do you mean bad bone structure and estrogenic features due to genes
cuz if weight loss fixes it and theres no other problems then face easily

ok by subhuman body do you mean bad bone structure and estrogenic features due to genes
cuz if weight loss fixes it and theres no other problems then face easily
By subhuman body, I generally mean women who are overweight because they eat too much. Obviously, when genetics are causing a girl to be a bit bigger, its usually not her fault and I wouldn't blame her for it. So, she should probably work a bit more on her looks and doing what matches her best.

By subhuman body, I generally mean women who are overweight because they eat too much. Obviously, when genetics are causing a girl to be a bit bigger, its usually not her fault and I wouldn't blame her for it. So, she should probably work a bit more on her looks and doing what matches her best.
ok then i pick face

A fat ass can make up for a flat chest but a fat chest can’t make up for a flat ass
your just wrong in everyway man
Think about it this way, if a woman has boobs at a lean enough body fat percentage, then that is a sign of genetic fitness and fertility. While this also applies to ass, it cannot be easily enhanced without surgery. Ass can be enhanced by means of the gym, squats, and having a relatively strong lower body.

Think about it this way, if a woman has boobs at a lean enough body fat percentage, then that is a sign of genetic fitness and fertility. While this also applies to ass, it cannot be easily enhanced without surgery. Ass can be enhanced by means of the gym, squats, and having a relatively strong lower body.
all animals except humans dont have boobs, only when they are pregnant and breastfeeding do they develop it
boobs cause more difficulty with mobility, back pain, and are in general not useful at all unless they have a baby
meanwhile ass mogs brutally, helps with movement and takes pressure off back
i like both but flat + good ass > big tits no ass

all animals except humans dont have boobs, only when they are pregnant and breastfeeding do they develop it
boobs cause more difficulty with mobility, back pain, and are in general not useful at all unless they have a baby
meanwhile ass mogs brutally, helps with movement and takes pressure off back
i like both but flat + good ass > big tits no ass
All I'm gonna say is there is a severe lack of boobs nowadays. Hormones are screwed man.

All I'm gonna say is there is a severe lack of boobs nowadays. Hormones are screwed man.
What I mean is from what I've observed, when comparing girls of my age bracket to girls of the past on average, there seemed to be less breast development. I'm not the only one that thinks this way.

na
so all animals except humans are screwed? because they only have boobs when with child

Women only have boobs when with a child? that may have been an exaggerated claim, but my point still stands that normally, developed breasts on women are a sign of sexual maturity, fertility, and adequate estrogen levels.

Women only have boobs when with a child? that may have been an exaggerated claim, but my point still stands that normally, developed breasts on women are a sign of sexual maturity, fertility, and adequate estrogen levels.
im talking about animals
animals develop breasts only with children
meanwhile humans are the exception and always have that
humans are unique in that way
i believe it is fisherian runaway feature

im talking about animals
animals develop breasts only with children
meanwhile humans are the exception and always have that
humans are unique in that way
i believe it is fisherian runaway feature
I must have misinterpreted your point. My apologies. Yes I believe you are correct when it comes to animals. I'm saying that human hormones are screwed in todays age, which we all know.

I must have misinterpreted your point. My apologies. Yes I believe you are correct when it comes to animals. I'm saying that human hormones are screwed in todays age, which we all know.
It's so funny seeing you guys say this as a 16 year old girl with fully developed breasts lol. If a girl starts puberty at an earlier age [which I started at 8], she'll must likely have a more developed body. This is usually common for ethnic girls more than white girls lol.

If you had to chose what makes you most attracted to a women, would it be her face or her body? Just curious because I see a lot of women who are considered very attractive but are overweight or noticeably bigger in other body areas, such as stomach.

On the other hand, there are women with attractive, supermodel like bodies, but are noticeably lacking in physical attractiveness (ex. horrible eye area, recessed chin/jawline, asymmetry) yet men still find them attractive. I'm genuinely convinced that some men desires these women not because of their appearance, since they obviously are not attractive at all until they are wearing makeup, but because of their body.

Thats obvious: personality :weirdchamp:

ass isn't 100% genetic.
your overthinking this lmao, if she has a fat ass she has a fat ass. By your logic looksmaxxed chads aren’t attractive because it’s not genetic

I was a late bloomer, very thin basically lacked breasts for the longest nobody gave cr*p about me. So I'd say men like developed bodies more.

I first pay attention to a woman’s behavior, then her face, and lastly her body. Most men desire a combination of a beautiful face and a great body, the total package. Some men prefer a woman with an average face but a great body, others prioritize a pretty face even if her body is just average. Few men want a woman with a great body and an unattractive face, except for purely physical reasons, and not many are drawn to a woman with a great face but a poor body. The ideal is to strike a balance: an average face and average body are better than having one strong feature paired with a significant flaw in the other.

face personality and not overweight or underweight

For LTR or STR
STR - I couldn’t be sexually attracted to a really really skinny htb with no curves if I’m being real, but LTB with above average body is good enough for the night

LTR - Still leaning towards Body but if she’s like HTB with average body I’ll always choose Face

Back