Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

high e userquestion
Foid with a personality
Nice woman
appreciate it guysgreat user top 3![]()
i wanna get bloodwork done and actuslly find outhigh e user
they don't tell you your e-levels in blood worki wanna get bloodwork done and actuslly find out

ohthey don't tell you your e-levels in blood work
Iβm sorry heβs all yours mandyGoated user who tried stealing my love @dipenhydramine but we good![]()
You canβt really because e2 rises and lowers differently each part of the menstrual cycle.i wanna get bloodwork done and actuslly find out
Naww itβs fine WE can have himIβm sorry heβs all yours mandy![]()
Ohh makes sense how tf can i tell thenYou canβt really because e2 rises and lowers differently each part of the menstrual cycle.
Elaborate on this in autist terms.Ohh makes sense how tf can i tell then
Growing them out so they can be cool againKind and cool eyebrows
@foidletlexi show eyebrowsKind and cool eyebrows
How can i tell if i have high estrogenElaborate on this in autist terms.
Operating at the Syrian border and posting this is crazy multitaskingBaby
High estrogen especially excessive is not good for both genders. Typically the highest is during ovulation of course so if I was you what would I have done? I would have called my friends while they were also ovulating and asked them βare you as down bad as meβ. Mirin DIY bloodwork.How can i tell if i have high estrogen
I think iβve accidentally used this method bc my friends think iβm weird for being down badHigh estrogen especially excessive is not good for both genders. Typically the highest is during ovulation of course so if I was you what would I have done? I would have called my friends while they were also ovulating and ask me βare you as down bad as meβ. Mirin DIY bloodwork.
Congratulations youβre high E,no stressing over it till menopause knocks on your door.I think iβve accidentally used this method bc my friends think iβm weird for being down bad![]()
a chill foid would actually be high t most likelyCongratulations youβre high E,no stressing over it till menopause knocks on your door.
LikewiseA good friend
I mean i had severe hormonal acnea chill foid would actually be high t most likely
studies show girls in puberty with acne have higher average tI mean i had severe hormonal acne![]()
Hormone balances play a bigger factor in mood than hormone levels honestly.a chill foid would actually be high t most likely
Hormone balances play a bigger factor in mood than hormone levels honestly.
Coolquestion
U are cooler and very knowledgeableCool![]()