Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What do yall prefer

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,713
Online time
27d 17h
Reputation
23,134
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
Low cortisol fo sho
 
as an officially rated HTB i lowk look like a mix of 1 and 4 in the low cortisol range but with a thinner face. i got a big ass afro too. chad hit my line
 
I’m looking for a black girl like this, all the black girls around me are rude, loud, and niggerdly (ignorant)
well u not gon attract ur type with this fucking attitude
 
as an officially rated HTB i lowk look like a mix of 1 and 4 in the low cortisol range but with a thinner face. i got a big ass afro too. chad hit my line


I look like none of them I have a very mixed phenotype 😅
 
well u not gon attract ur type with this fucking attitude
Bro they are rude and loud and quite mean. I said niggerdly as a wordplay joke, I’m Caribbean so I wasn’t being racist g
 
Bro they are rude and loud and quite mean. I said niggerdly as a wordplay joke, I’m Caribbean so I wasn’t being racist g
Like the type to make fun of people (me) for no reason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top