Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What do you guys think straight or curly hair

Ariellebell123

Everyone in real life seems to prefer straight hair, but my hair is naturally curly

Attachments

• IMG_9835.jpeg
    IMG_9835.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_9831.jpeg
    IMG_9831.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_9757.jpeg
    IMG_9757.jpeg
    423.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_8788.jpeg
    IMG_8788.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 137
honestly hair texture/curl pattern doesn’t matter that much as long is it is well taken care of and healthy

also face > hair

3 replies, are you trying to kill your post rep?
Its not even been half a month since i got 1:1+ post to rep

My rep had always been less than my posts
Thanks to your reddit golds and ur and fables likes

It became more than 1
But I dont care about it much

Ur "straight" hair is actually looking a bit more wavy than what I'd consider actually straight hair. that being said is looks better that way
Wavy hair mogs all other hair types tbh

Everyone in real life seems to prefer straight hair, but my hair is naturally curly
Straight. Curly hair like that never looks good on women. Never never never. And if men ever say it does then they're lying.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Straight. Curly hair like that never looks good on women. Never never never. And if men ever say it does then they're lying.
I feel like some people have a different opinion than yours you know what I mean? Its completely fine that you dont like it, but just cause you think it looks absolutely awful on everyone doesn't mean the entire planet feels the same way

I feel like some people have a different opinion than yours you know what I mean? Its completely fine that you dont like it, but just cause you think it looks absolutely awful on everyone doesn't mean the entire planet feels the same way
I'm just talking about the general consensus among dudes. If what I'm saying were wrong then so many black girls wouldn't be getting weaves, sleeping with hats on, or only washing their hair once a moth at most.

Most men like straight smoot hair on a woman. Hair down to their asses.

I'm just talking about the general consensus among dudes. If what I'm saying were wrong then so many black girls wouldn't be getting weaves, sleeping with hats on, or only washing their hair once a moth at most.

Most men like straight smoot hair on a woman. Hair down to their asses.
i do not lie. curly hair looks good

Straight objectively looks better

Straight objectively looks better
I think it’s just because of the hairstyle, the curly side part isn’t the best but with better styling it would look good. Also the straight hair just looks a bit matted to me

I think it’s just because of the hairstyle, the curly side part isn’t the best but with better styling it would look good. Also the straight hair just looks a bit matted to me
Fair point

What do u think of this style ?

Attachments

• IMG_0669.jpeg
    IMG_0669.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
I already said it but straight hair all the way, just do it.
The straight hair is a wig if that makes u feel any differently, I would be interested in professionally straightening my real hair but i live in the middle of nowhere so there arent really salons for my type of hair

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
d6rk.knight Off-Topic 17
Caramel20 Introduce Yourself 6
damiankater Off-Topic 19
damiankater Off-Topic 5