Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What do you think of the new virus going around

Just found out ALL 187 passengers on the ship wen back to their home country. We're actually fucked
The first 23 passengers getting the sudden urge to split up and go to the MOST populated cities
 
Idc as long as I don’t die and another variant of 2020 TikTok pops up so I can laugh
 
I don’t think we’re gonna make it to the 2050s💀
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top