Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News What Do You Want to See Changed on the Forum?

Dean

Chadmin || Founder
Administrator
Established Member
Let me know if you have any suggestions to improve the forum.

I was thinking of adding some additional subforums to off-topic (i.e. sport, music, etc.), but not sure if it's worth adding.

What do you guys want to see?

i want a customization where you can change the forum white or black

like org

I want there to be more intentional subsections under the looksmaxxing forum. Something like:
- Physique
- Hair Advise
- Skincare
- Jawline //to replace the Mewing thread because there's more to it than just mewing
- Eye Care //for eyebrows, eyelashes, eye types, eye bags, contacts, glasses, etc
- Mouth & Teeth
- Fashion & Style
- Progress Updates
- Other

I also think it would be helpful to filter your search to only show different types of posts, like Guides vs News vs Method vs Discussion filters

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
I want there to be more intentional subsections under the looksmaxxing forum. Something like:
- Physique
- Hair Advise
- Skincare
- Jawline //to replace the Mewing thread because there's more to it than just mewing
- Eye Care //for eyebrows, eyelashes, eye types, eye bags, contacts, glasses, etc
- Mouth & Teeth
- Fashion & Style
- Progress Updates
- Other
these are good suggestions man

I like the idea of progress updates

I think eye care and mouth and teeth could fit under a new section 'Grooming' what do you think?

adding a signature would be cool

I also think it would be helpful to filter your search to only show different types of posts, like Guides vs News vs Method vs Discussion filters
id actually love this it would be more easier

- Physique
- Hair Advise
- Skincare
- Mouth & Teeth
- Fashion & Style
- Progress Updates
- Other
this ^

• Staff
  • Staff
I've also fixed some bugs, like showing that you have notifications even when you don't have any

i've improved the performance of the forum too

i want to see more similies. :pensivecold::bloat::barrett::shreg::chico::chad::soy::7079_rimuru_slime_shocked::02smug::7974_rimuru_lewd_hearteyes::akkoShrug::AwOo::blush_eoto_002::flandre_concerned::Hehe::KannaSip: these are not enough

i also want the cooldown to be lower like 10 or 5

and not 20 seconds i feel like that is too long and itd be quicker for people to talk to each others in pms

• Staff
the anime ones should be removed tbh
some should not all of them i think pepe simlies should be added or wojack
okay fair I can do that

lifefuel
ropefuel
experience
story

what can you suggest ?
I can add most of these in, I'll let you know when it's done

and not 20 seconds i feel like that is too long and itd be quicker for people to talk to each others in pms
sounds good man

i feel like there should be a ratings chart so like when people rate other it should be based on something
like im talking a little chart on the top or a dropdown menu which has all the tier and rating
1707128339419.png
we have already seen a lot of these but like a custom one for this forum

or like a point system in which people get positive points for every mog feature and negative for incel feature

• Staff
i feel like there should be a ratings chart so like when people rate other it should be based on something
like im talking a little chart on the top or a dropdown menu which has all the tier and rating
View attachment 26140
we have already seen a lot of these but like a custom one for this forum

or like a point system in which people get positive points for every mog feature and negative for incel feature
yeah agreed that's a good idea

i think we should see how much time we spent on the forum

i also think there should be sticky threads in the off topic section and should have there own personal prefixes

i just realiesed something
im gonna sound an idiot saying this but we need spelling autocorrect
i see people replying like this like wtf u tryna say
1707214250221.png

• Staff
i also think there should be sticky threads in the off topic section and should have there own personal prefixes
like what prefixes do you think should be there
i think we should see how much time we spent on the forum
I could do that
i just realiesed something
im gonna sound an idiot saying this but we need spelling autocorrect
i see people replying like this like wtf u tryna say
View attachment 26185
lmao I don't think there's a fix for people spelling like that

like what prefixes do you think should be there

I could do that

lmao I don't think there's a fix for people spelling like that
I think looks matters 99%, but I would rly like a section on manipulation of the opposite sex into seduction or psychological shit along with the classic looks theory

Back